Friday Finds: Blue Stripe Dress & Sale Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! After teaching The Bloom Workshop this Tuesday, I took two days off blogging to get caught up on design work. But I'm back today with some favorite finds, like usual.

The Mason Jar Boutique has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop! Their pieces are unique with tons of floral patterns, which are my favorite. The prices are also extremely affordable, which my wallet is very thankful for ;) Here's a sneak peek of an outfit I'll be showing you next week. The boutique is having a 20% off sale this weekend only!

Dress / BraceletShoes: you need these. No other way to put it ;) They are really comfortable (due to the short heel) and super fun for spring through fall. They're almost sold out, but have another pair of tassel booties that are equally as cute.



I bought my first pair of Lululemon pants the other day! I'm already head over heels for them. I know, I know, I'm super late to the Lulu party, but they're kinda pricey (though worth it, I've heard)! I have been waiting for my other work out pants to kick the curb, so I could invest in these. They are so cute and SOFT. I got this pair because they are a summer style. Love the mesh up the sides!



This adorable one shoulder top caught my eye in the sale section! Here are some of my other favorites at Nordstrom:





I tried this dress on at Anthro the other day and was immediately smitten. The neckline is SO cute and the florals...ah! I die. It's 20% off, along with all other dresses and jumpsuits. Sale is also an additional 25% off!




LOFT is having a 40% off sale with code NEWNOW. I love everything they have right now!! Here are some favorites, though:





Hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top