Friday Finds: Little White Dress

Last summer when I was a bride-to-be, I couldn't get enough white dresses! I wore one to my bridal shower, bachelorette party, engagement pictures and rehearsal dinner. Hey, when you're a bride, I say wear alllll the white you can! This was my rehearsal dinner dress and thank God I had it with me on our wedding (I was planning to take it to Maui on our Honeymoon, so it was packed!) but my wedding dress was a little uncomfortable towards the end of the night, so I changed into this dress instead!



Anyways, I rounded up some adorable white dresses that have me wishing I could do the whole bride thing all over again! Of course if you're going on a vacation or have some summer girls getaways planned, a white dress is perfect for that occasion, too!

DETAILS:



Now some really exciting news! This weekend is Anthropologie's Summer Tag Sale! This means that the sale section has tons of new fresh cuts + is up to an additional 50% off. Here are tons of my faves:

tops:



dresses + swimsuits:



home:




Grab some pieces for your summer closet! I just might too. This ruffle top is in my cart!

Happy weekend, friends!
xoxo


Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I almost bought that Eliza J lace dress for my bridal shower - so cute! I just got married June 10th and I wore all the white dresses I could in the months leading up to our wedding too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the white dress in lace or some other special materials.
    The dress fits you well.
    plus size homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top