Fashion: Striped Off the Shoulder Dress

You may or may not know about my affinity for blue and white everything. If you don't, you'll know after today's post ;) When I saw this striped off the shoulder dress from The Mason Jar Boutique, I knew I had to have it! It's the perfect summer dress for so many reasons. Off the shoulder, stripes, fitted at the waist, lined (major plus in my book!) and blue and white...what's not to love?!


The way the top ruffles is SO sweet and feminine. Truthfully, I feel a bit Southern in this dress and I absolutely love that :)






dress / shoes - similar / bracelet /
So if you haven't used the discount code I've given you before on the blog for The Mason Jar Boutique, then you can use it today! Just plug in BLOOM15 for 15% off your purchase. This boutique is my go-to now for unique items, floral prints, adorable dresses, shoes and jewelry. They're also super affordable. I just love it!

Hope you enjoy your Tuesday! It's supposed to be a lovely, sunshine-y day here...can't wait!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top