Client Project: Neutral Great Room

One of my goals this year is to share more of my client work on the blog, so today I'm showing you one of my latest family room designs. This family lives in California and just built a beautiful new home. I have a soft spot for new builds, because it means we have a blank canvas to work with! 

This family room is more of a "great room", because it's open to the pretty white kitchen, dining area and looks out onto the California room, which is similar to a sunroom. My client Jean wanted something light and airy but with a bit of contrast, to pair well with the dining room we designed. Here's what we came up with



After talking it over, we actually decided against the soft ottoman as a coffee table and instead decided on this awesome wood coffee table. Her kids like to play card games often, so this will be the perfect place for that!

I can't wait to show you how it comes together when the pieces start arriving. Stay tuned!

If you need help envisioning or designing a room in your home or your house in its entirety, I'd love to help! Head to my website to check out my portfolio and then contact me here. I'm now taking a few one hour consults for the end of June + am beginning to book for July.

Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top