Blue & White Obsession: For Your Closet & Home

The other day I looked into my closet and realized the majority of my recent clothing purchases are blue and white! I also realized that my the dream house I have concocted in my head also contains a lot of blue and white (with touches of seaglass!) I couldn't get this color combo out of my head, and since it was pretty appropriate for Memorial Day this week, I thought I'd share some inspiration with you!



This tile... LOVE.
via 
 via

Now THAT is an outdoor hang out space!!
 via

Love the door color! I'm also obsessed with white houses and black / navy shutters.
 via
via



Give me all the gingham!
via

via

Stripes will always have my heart.
via

After finding this inspo above, I began collecting my favorite blue and white decor for the home and for your closets. The collection quickly turned into an epic inspiration board. Enjoy!


rug / pillow / ginger jar paintings / ginger jar one / backless stool / bench / stripe napkins / volcano candle / water bottle / gold rim carafe / towels / seaglass vases / garden stool / herringbone rug --  we have this in our kitchen and I love it!

light blue off the shoulder dress / tiered chambray / navy and white floral / blue and white stripe dress / floral maxi  / white high low dress / navy and white stripe ruffle sleeve tee / white bow shirt / white jeans / denim jeans / white and blue embroidered top  / kendra scott earrings

Are you as obsessed with this classic color combo as I am?!
xoxo


Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top