Friday Finds: 30% off sale & Free Jewelry Subscription


Happy Friday! Lots of great finds again this week. Here you go!


1. Anthropologie: Take 30% off of SALE with code XTRA30! I'm obsessed with this adorable dress! Lace on the top and floral on the bottom. Just my style!




Other Favorites:




2. Nordstrom: here are some of my favorite sale items. Now is the time to stock up on winter items for next year and maybe even a few spring finds, too! I love this easy-to-wear tunic:

Shop my favorites:




3. J. Crew Factory: This is one of my favorite stores, because you get the J.Crew look for less! Use the code HOWNICE for an additional 30% off your purchase!





4. Have you tried Rockbox yet? It's my favorite subscription box ever-- they send you 3 pieces of jewelry with every box you get, and you can wear them on loan for however long you want. If you want to keep a piece, you can purchase it at a discounted rate, otherwise, send your box back for new jewelry to wear around town! Use can use the code michaelanoelledesignsxoxo for a FREE MONTH of Rocksbox!

I love my new Kendra Scott bracelet I got in my last box:


That's what I got for you this week!

Happy Weekend!!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top