Home Tour: Eclectic Farmhouse



















Source: Carina Olander / Lonny

 If I have ever seen a house that is JUST my style, this is it. It couldn't have been tailored any better to what I love. All my favorite elements are in one gorgeous home: neutral furnishings, metal accents, wood, the farmhouse/eclectic feel, splashes of minimal color, textured ceilings, a white kitchen....the list could go on and on. Do you ever see a house online and think, "I could live there the rest of my life, without changing a thing and be totally happy"?! That's where I'm at right now!



What are you favorite parts of this home?


Hope your week is off to a great start. Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Agreed. This house is exactly all the things I’d choose for my own. Those stools, that exterior door, that side table, the built in white couch… those vases. I can’t pick my favorite part. It’s not too extravagant but perfectly collected. Thanks for sharing so I can mentally file this in my home wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when houses like this are so surprisingly beautiful on the inside!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top